- Second Phase of Silver Line More Than 60% Complete
- Changing trail design could jeopardize entire I-66 widening project
- Route 28 Improvements Complete
- Purple Line Groundbreaking Scheduled for Monday
- Testing Underway for I-66 Inside the Beltway Express Lanes Tolling System
- I-66/Route 15 Diverging-Diamond Interchange Complete
- Mayor Bowser Unveils Plans For New Douglass Bridge
- Virginia Breaks Ground For Next Toll Highway As McAuliffe Touts Transportation Legacy
Nearly nine out of every ten Metrorail trips were on time in August, an achievement largely due to the prevalence of new trains and improved railcar maintenance, according to data released by the D.C. region’s transit authority on Monday.
Transit ridership in Northern Virginia fell in the year ending in June, particularly dragged down by a steep drop on Metro, new data suggest.
After the long Labor Day weekend, Tuesday will be back to work for Congress and vacationers and back to school for kids who haven’t returned to class just yet.
Montgomery Parks announced it is teaming up with Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Zagster, Inc. to bring a bike-share program to Black Hill Regional Park and Wheaton Regional Park.
The Purple Line light-rail project in the Maryland suburbs has finally been released from its legal limbo.