- Rt 50/Gallows Rd Bridge Rehabilitation Starts Next Week
- Route 1 Widening begins February 10
- Arlington Keeping Close Eye On I-66 As New Lane Construction Begins
- Virginia Avenue Tunnel project advances in D.C. amid neighborhood disruption
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Begin Tomorrow
- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
The final surge in Metro’s emergency maintenance program, SafeTrack, is scheduled to take place over nine days in June, with changes to fares and service following in its wake.
Some council members are suggesting that commuters should get more incentives for taking alternative methods of transportation.
Have you ever sat in D.C. traffic on a hot day and seen a cyclist zooming past cars and thought, “That could be me?” Then find out how you can get ready to join the nearly 10,000 people who bike to work in the area.
This morning we’re giving you an opportunity to get some exercise in before you get to work, by replacing your 4-wheel vehicle with a 2-wheel vehicle. It’s Bike To Work Day this Friday and my guest is the Director of Commuter Connections, Mr. Nicolas Ramfos.
On the D.C. region’s Bike to Work Day on May 19, thousands of people are expected to strap on helmets, squeeze into bike shorts and commute on two wheels – some for the first time. But for other riders, biking to work is a daily…