Continuous single tracking between Braddock Rd and Huntington/Van Dorn St.
Blue and Yellow line trains will continuously single track between Braddock Rd and Huntington/Van Dorn St in March with additional weekend shutdowns. Specific start and end dates will be provided in December when the updated SafeTrack schedule information for 2017 is announced.
- Blue Line trains will run every 18 minutes between Franconia and Largo
- Shuttle trains will run from Huntington to King Street only
- Yellow Line trains will run every 6 minutes between Reagan National Airport and Mt Vernon Square only
- Major reduction in service at all Blue/Yellow stations south of Reagan National Airport; expect severe crowding on trains
- All Blue/Yellow customers should consider alternate travel options and travel outside of rush-hour periods if possible; expect significant crowding on all Blue/Yellow trains
Visit the Commuter Connections Commuter Page for free information on alternate commuting options.
Employers seeking additional information can contact your Commuter Connections employer outreach service representative:
- Fairfax County RideSources – 703-877-5604, firstname.lastname@example.org