How Commuter Connections Can Help Your Organization
Commuter Connections offers a variety of services and programs designed to help your organization provide smarter commute solutions to your employees.
Commuter Connections offers the following services to employers. These services provide important information to employers so that organizations can offer the most appropriate commuter solutions to their employees.
On-site transportation assessments
Confidential employee commute surveys
Mapping of employee residence patterns
Commuter Connections offers the following programs listed below. Employers may take advantage of these programs to provide their employees with alternative commute options. Commuter Connections Employer Services representatives can provide assistance with developing and implementing alternative commute programs and incentives for your organization. Additionally, your Employer Services representative will provide program follow-up and support to ensure that your initiatives are successful.
- Telework program development
- Transit information, including SmartBenefits
- Bicycle commute program development
- Live Near Your Work initiative
- Work schedule alternatives development
- Parking Management strategies based on an evaluation of the current parking situation
- Emergency Preparedness plan development
- Air Quality Action Days program development
- Guaranteed Ride Home program registration and information
- Computerized Ridematching for carpools and vanpools
- Asssitance for LEED Certification related to transportation
- On-site rideshare promotions and displays
- New employee commute options information
- Corporate relocation assistance
- Training an on-site transportation manager
- Commuter program coordination with nearby companies
Want to collaborate more with other employers in the region? Join the Commuter Connections LinkedIn page.