- Construction Ramps Up This Month on I-66 Outside the Beltway
- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
A surge in the use of electric bicycles throughout the United States is prompting cities to revise regulations that restrict their use, including bans against riding them on sidewalks and trails.
Motorcycle-related deaths in Virginia sharply increased last year. The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that motorcycle deaths climbed by nearly 50 percent in 2017 compared to the year before.
When D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser proposed taxing Uber and Lyft to raise money for Metro, she was turning to an increasingly popular approach to pay for public transit improvements.
There were 843 traffic deaths in Virginia last year, and officials point to an alarming trend in the circumstances surrounding those fatal crashes.
More than 500 people in Loudoun County are expected to take part in Bike to Work Day, which is scheduled rain or shine for May 18.