- New Traffic Pattern on Ravensworth Road
- Bike and Ped Improvements in Rosslyn Underway
- Construction Ramps Up This Month on I-66 Outside the Beltway
- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
The greater D.C. region’s dream of a marine highway may be one step closer, thanks to a study that finds there may be a big enough market for commuter ferries.
Six months after expanded HOV hours and tolls for solo drivers on Interstate 66 began, new data shows mixed results for the system, with some trips slower now than the same time a year earlier.
Prince George’s County officials launched its Capital Bikeshare operation Friday at the Wayne K. Curry Administration Building in Largo.
The new dockless bike-share companies that have taken off in the District are attracting a different kind of customer than the traditional Capital Bikeshare system: Their riders are more racially diverse, slightly younger and less affluent, according to transportation officials and an academic review of…
Interstate 66 tolls were supposed to drive more people to carpool or take transit, but six months in, there is no solid data on whether that effort is working.