- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
Drivers stuck in notoriously congested traffic in and around the nation’s capital can take comfort in a new study that shows things could be worse.
Japan’s high-speed rail is one of the world’s fastest train systems, and plans to bring that to Maryland continue.
Dockless bike shares are services that allow short term rental of bicycles that can be parked on a sidewalk after use.
Maryland was brought down by poor performances in several of WalletHub’s categories, including rush-hour congestion, average commute time and miles driven per person. The state also performed poorly in the “traffic indiscipline” category, which takes into account incidents of speeding, aggressive acceleration, harsh braking, poor turning…
As the number of deaths resulting from traffic crashes continues to rise locally and nationally, the Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety released a report on Monday in a continued push for more legislative action.