- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Complete
- I-66 toll lanes, I-270 tweaks move forward
- Second Phase of Silver Line More Than 60% Complete
- Changing trail design could jeopardize entire I-66 widening project
- Route 28 Improvements Complete
- Purple Line Groundbreaking Scheduled for Monday
- Testing Underway for I-66 Inside the Beltway Express Lanes Tolling System
The commute of thousands of Northern Virginians will change dramatically at the end of the year when tolling begins on a significant stretch of Interstate 66, one of the region’s most congested highways.
Civic activists say they are no longer just waiting around for elected officials to agree on desperately needed Metro funding — instead they are educating and empowering citizens to lobby and to advocate for the funding.
When New York native Andy Litsky moved to Southwest D.C. forty years ago, the neighborhood looked nothing like what it does today. He and his neighbors had the riverfront, but not many ways to enjoy it.
The District is testing a novel way of helping struggling cab drivers while transporting city government employees back and forth from their assignments more efficiently, saving money at the same time.
October has become the second most dangerous month of the year on the roads and experts are scratching the heads when it comes to a reason for the numbers.