- 95 Express Lanes testing toll equipment
- Heavy Construction on Massachusetts Avenue NW Underway Motorists Advised to Seek Alternative Routes
- HOURS TO CHANGE FOR I-95/395 HOV LANES REVERSAL STARTING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
- Left-Turn Lanes Reopened at I-95 HOV Lanes and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Traffic Change I-95 HOV and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Expect HOV Lane Closures This Summer
- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
Though more people are trying to commute without their cars, traffic in the D.C. could get much worse in coming years thanks to population growth. Transportation Reporter Adam Tuss has the story.
Montgomery County officials are launching a new campaign aimed at cutting down on pedestrian crashes involving distracted teens. The You Only Live Once campaign comes two years after 15-year-old Christina Morris-Ward was fatally hit by a car
Va. 28 has several “official” names: Centreville Road, Nokesville Road, Center Street and Sully Road, to name a few. But area residents who attended a special town hall meeting last week to discuss the epic traffic jams
Gas prices in Virginia will rise come January — possibly as much as six cents per gallon — unless Congress approves the “Marketplace Fairness Act” internet sales tax bill that’s been sitting in a House committee for months.
Six weeks after the Silver Line started hauling Metro commuters, a parking shortage is developing at one of the four stations in Tysons Corner, but not the kind of shortage that was widely expected.