- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
- VDOT expands road information available on Web
- New phase of Third Street Tunnel project getting underway
- Construction begins on trail between Prince George’s County and Washington, D.C.
- Lane Closures on I-95 Continue this Summer as 95 Express Lanes Construction Advances
- Metro, MWAA agreement puts Silver Line on course to open in summer
- Virginia Unveils Plan To Improve Access To Dulles Airport
There are more bicycles on D.C. streets these days, so it makes sense that that would translate into more traffic citations for bicyclists, right? Not really. At least, that’s what D.C. Police statistics suggest. So far this year, police have issued 63 tickets to bicyclists…
WASHINGTON — If you drive near DuPont Circle, you may have noticed a long line of people waiting for the bus. It’s a daily sight and a daily problem.
City buses typically have a life span of 12 years, and the oldest of the District’s fleet of Circulator buses, purchased in 2003, are nearing their end.
Capital Bikeshare has a program to help lower-income residents join the regional program, but hardly any have.When Capital Bikeshare stations came to Montgomery County, a federally funded program to provide free memberships to low-income riders came with it.
Fares went for passengers on Metro on Sunday. The fare is up an average of 3 percent or about 10 cents per trip. Short trips of 3 miles or less rise from $1.70 to $1.75 during off-peak times and from $2.10 to $2.15 during rush…