- Contractor granted permission to begin pre-construction work on Purple Line
- Traffic relief: U.S. 1 widening starting soon in Prince William Co.
- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
TransIT Services of Frederick County celebrates the 11th annual National Dump the Pump Day on Thursday by providing free rides on all Connector and shuttle routes.
Metro enters second surge of the ‘SafeTrack’ plan
Local leaders suggest rail riders and drivers begin to prepare now for how different phases of Metro work might impact their commutes over the next year.
Every few weeks or so for the next 10 months, one of the biggest transit systems in the United States is going to deliberately cripple itself and make it more difficult for people to get to work.
With a major two-week 24/7 Metrorail shutdown beginning Saturday, Metro is urging riders to find other transit options to avoid a traffic mess.