- Traffic Change I-95 HOV and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Expect HOV Lane Closures This Summer
- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
- VDOT expands road information available on Web
- New phase of Third Street Tunnel project getting underway
- Construction begins on trail between Prince George’s County and Washington, D.C.
- Lane Closures on I-95 Continue this Summer as 95 Express Lanes Construction Advances
The good news: D.C. doesn’t have the worst drivers in the country. The bad news: We’re pretty darn close to having the worst drivers in the country.
In another shot across the bow of D.C. cab drivers, Uber has cuts its ride-sharing prices by some 15 percent, down to $2 base vs. cab fares base at $3.50, according to WAMU.
The D.C. streetcar line is still months from carrying its first passengers down H Street, but the city’s parking authority hasn’t held back when issuing tickets to those who get in its way.
The new bus traveled along Jefferson Davis Highway last week free of traffic jams, delays and cars crisscrossing around it. Freshly painted, the Metro bus, a 42-BRT, traveled its first miles on a route in Alexandria and Arlington, using a lane separate from the regular…
City Council votes to develop objectives for feasibility study. Despite repeated pleas from residents and business owners who worry that a possible expansion of Hollywood Road would disturb their quality of life and livelihoods…