- Franconia-Springfield Parkway Median Barrier Complete
- Montgomery County begins construction of 14-mile Bus Rapid Transit line
- Route 606 Improvements Celebrated Today
- Travel Lanes to Shift at Eads Street Near Pentagon this Monday
- Gallows Road Bridge Renewal Complete
- New Traffic Pattern on Ravensworth Road
- Bike and Ped Improvements in Rosslyn Underway
- Construction Ramps Up This Month on I-66 Outside the Beltway
The Montgomery County Department of Transportation is receiving public input on a proposed expansion of its dockless bike-share program that began last year.
Several deadly accidents involving cyclists and people crossing roads in the DC-area has Mayor Muriel Bowser re-evaluating the city’s Vision Zero Initiative to keep streets safe.
Ride-sharing company Via, which operates its high-tech, carpooling-with-strangers service in Chicago, New York and D.C., has expanded to Arlington, Virginia.
Metro General Manager Paul J. Wiedefeld has proposed a budget for the coming fiscal year that is aimed at winning back riders by giving them something they have been begging for — more service. The catch is that the changes he is proposing would require…
Two weeks until Thanksgiving turkey, togetherness — and terrible traffic.