- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Complete
Amy Lambrecht had a choice Tuesday morning: pay a $36 toll to get to work via Interstate 66 or take Metro. She chose Metro’s Orange Line — and reluctantly, for the first time in at least 20 years, she made Metro part of her commute…
Some think it was a waste of time to build the Intercounty Connector linking Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties because nobody uses it, but it turns out, the ICC’s pretty popular.
Montgomery County has finished initial designs for a Bus Rapid Transit system on U.S. 29, bringing the project a step closer to providing faster and more reliable bus service in one of the county’s busiest commuting corridors, officials said.
T he expansion of Virginia’s extensive system of high-occupancy toll (HOT) lanes is shifting to Interstate 395.
Metro’s new message to the region’s disgruntled riders is akin to an exhortation from a repentant ex: We’re getting better, and we want you back.