- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Complete
- I-66 toll lanes, I-270 tweaks move forward
- Second Phase of Silver Line More Than 60% Complete
- Changing trail design could jeopardize entire I-66 widening project
- Route 28 Improvements Complete
The Frederick County Planning Commission will have to balance the desires of hiking and bicycling enthusiasts with concerns about property rights as it considers whether to recommend a plan to the Frederick County Council for constructing trails and pathways.
The morning in February 2016 when Sarah al-Hashimi walked home from the store was like any other since she moved to Old Town Alexandria 10 years ago — except it was almost her last.
When Melanie Modlin moved from Alexandria, Virginia, to Takoma Park, Maryland, 14 years ago to be closer to work, she was met both with dire warnings of what could result and expressions of relief over what she escaped.
With the end of daylight saving time this weekend, transportation officials in the D.C. area are warning drivers, cyclists and pedestrians to be more alert.
Maryland has the ninth highest percentage of roads in poor condition, and Virginia ranks in the top five when it comes to spending to build and maintain state highways.