- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- New docs describe how I-66 toll lanes outside the Beltway will work
- Court ruling on Purple Line could set back light-rail construction
- Union Station - Navy Yard Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Dupont Circle - Georgetown-Rosslyn Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Georgetown - Union Station Circulator Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
With the MGM National Harbor Casino opening in less than two months, a new Metrobus route will connect Northern Virginia with the National Harbor starting Sunday.
The sturdy red bikes of Capital Bikeshare will make their debut in Fairfax County on Friday. Fifteen stations will open in Reston, in the areas of the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station and Reston Town Center. The Tysons area will host fourteen stations close to multiple…
For 14 years, authorities in Maryland, the District and Virginia have backed a campaign to reduce serious injuries and fatalities by encouraging driver and pedestrian safety.
The Arlington County Board has approved adding pedestrian-only streets and low-speed “shared streets” to its transportation repertoire.
Metro passengers worried about safety and maddened by chronic service disruptions might think they’re riding the nation’s worst subway. But they’re not.