- Route 1 Widening begins February 10
- Arlington Keeping Close Eye On I-66 As New Lane Construction Begins
- Virginia Avenue Tunnel project advances in D.C. amid neighborhood disruption
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Begin Tomorrow
- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- New docs describe how I-66 toll lanes outside the Beltway will work
- Following concession, Va. and Md. legislatures expected to okay Metro safety body
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
Bridges are rated by a sufficiency rating that is an overall measure based on inspector ratings of many aspects of the bridge’s top deck and underlying structure.
Commuters in the Washington, D.C., area experience traffic woes practically every work day, and a new study confirmed what those commuters likely know. D.C. traffic is among the worst in the country.
A safety report issued by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority showed an increase in injuries to bus passengers and injuries to MetroRail customers using the escalators. The report for the year 2016 also outlined actions the agency took to reduce the instances of injuries…
Metrorail ridership continued its steep decline over the last part of 2016, driven largely by the disruptive SafeTrack reconstruction program, according to documents prepared for the transit authority’s board of directors. The new financial figures will be discussed at a public meeting on Thursday.
Northern Virginia is home to savvy commuters whose knowledge of transportation issues in the region has grown dramatically since 2015, according to a new survey released Wednesday by the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority.