- DDOT Requests Top-To-Bottom Review For D.C. Streetcar After Series Of Delays
- New 95 Express Lanes Will Open Sunday, Are Toll-Free For Two Weeks
- Lane closures begin for D.C.'s Third Street Tunnel Project
- Prince William Parkway expansion project nearing completion
- Final section of ICC to Laurel, new I-95 interchange to open this weekend
- 95 Express Lanes Signage to begin Unveiling in Coming Weeks
- The Klingle wars are over: Trail to replace stretch of Klingle Road
- DDOT readies replacement of 16th Street bridge, delays likely
The faces staring back at from the rear of buses: People with tire tracks across their faces with phrases underneath like “You can’t fix pedestrians at a body shop.”
Looking around at the trees, cul-de-sacs, and wide, traffic-clogged roads that run through Loudoun County, it may be hard to imagine a future where many more people are crisscrossing the area by bus or rail. But the county is looking for input on how to…
The Blue Line will be the recipient of the first of Metro’s next generation of trains next month. The first 7000-series train is scheduled to enter passenger service on Tuesday, April 14, Metro announced today.
In January — after a deadly smoke event in a subway tunnel revealed problems with Metro’s emergency preparedness — a fat new paragraph was added.
As hundreds of thousands of tourists descend on the Washington region for the annual National Cherry Blossom Festival— and the start of tourism season—visitors and commuters should brace themselves for major traffic congestion and parking nightmares.